Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving any reasons within 14 days. This reflection period commences on the day following the receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative who is pre-designated by the consumer and who is announced to the entrepreneur.
2. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging carefully. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent that is necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product or not. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepre-neur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
3. When the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to announce this to the entrepreneur within 14 days after the receipt of the product. The consumer must announce this by means of the model form. After the consumer has announced that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of a proof of shipment.
4. If the customer has not announced that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal after the expiry of the periods mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3, or the consumer has not returned the product to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
When delivering services:
5. When providing services, the consumer has the option to terminate the contract without giving any reasons for at least 14 days, starting on the day of conluding the contract.
6. In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and / or at the latest upon delivery.
Products purchased from this webshop are custom made according to the specification you have entered. The right of withdrawal is therefore not applicable. The sale is therefore final after successful payment.
Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will bear the costs of returning the goods.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after the cancellation. However, the condition is that the product has already been received by the merchant or that conclusive proof of the complete return can be submit-ted. Repayment will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer, unless the consumer explicitly authorizes another payment method.
3. In the event of damage to the product due to careless handling by the consumer himself, the consumer is liable for the depreciation of the product.
4. The consumer can not be held liable for the depreciation of the product if the entrepreneur does not provide all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this should be done before the conclusion of the sales contract.